Back to Top
- Our new paper is out! UBR5, a Novel E3 Ligase in Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy & Atrophy - See our latest paper published as a Pre-Print in BioRxiv (click for PDF) where we show that UBR5 is a novel E3 Ubiquitin Ligase important for skeletal muscle hypertrophy & recovery from atrophy after disuse and injury. Also, that it has opposite roles to other well known E3 Ubiquitin Ligases, MuRF1 and MAFbx! We use several […]
- Comparative transcriptome and epigenome paper published in full! - Our latest paper is out! @SciReports (PDF). Using ‘big data’ (bioinformatical) analysis we identify genes that are both epigenetically altered as well as turned on/off across the entire genome after acute exercise, muscle growth, detraining & retraining. Great work authors @dcturner93 & @RobbySeaborne In this new @SciReports paper (PDF), we identify epigenetically altered pathways in muscle hypertrophy that include […]
- Our latest Epigenetics paper has been posted as a Pre-Print! - We have just released our latest article as a pre-print in Bioarxiv (PDF) while it is currently under review with Scientific Reports. This work undertakes large scale bioinformatical analysis by pooling the publicly available transcriptome data after acute and chronic resistance exercise in human skeletal muscle and comparing these large data sets with our genome-wide […]
- 2 papers published in 2 days! - In the space of two days (29th and 30th of October, 2018) our laboratory published two papers! Congratulations to Robert Seaborne, Daniel Turner and Andreas Kasper as first authors of these papers! The first, was our important methylome data descriptor in the journal Scientific Data (Nature) PDF. That will go along side our recent paper in […]
- Public Engagement Posts Coming Soon! - Stay tuned for our up to date public engagement activities!